Job Description – PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY!
Nexen Construction is seeking LONG-TERM employees to join our team out in the field. We are a fast-growing exterior cladding company based in State College, PA.
Our ideal candidates are willing to learn and grow with our company and create lasting friendships with the team.
** To be considered for an interview, please see information on required Employment References at end of post **
No previous experience in exterior cladding required. We are willing to train and develop the right candidates into leaders in our industry.
-We offer Health Benefits and Retirement Plans (401k)
-We supply tools and apparel
We work with:
EIFS/Stucco, Fiber Cement Siding, ACM/Metal Panels, Stone Veneer and do occasional Framing
$12.00 – $15.00 starting wage**
**Pay to be determined based on experience
- TRAVEL and WORK OUT OF TOWN during the WEEK
- Able to work on HEIGHTS
- Live, travel and get along well with others in a team environment
- Able to work in high-pressure environments to meet deadlines
- Able to effectively communicate with management and co-workers
- Construction experience preferred, but not required
- Working on lifts and scaffolding
- Working outside – including inclement weather (depending on season)
- Projects are usually outside of State College
- Rooming together with a Team in a hotel or apartment during the week
- Working with hand tools and power tools
Nexen Construction is Drug-Free Environment!
You must be able to pass initial drug testing and random drug testing thereafter
** You MUST submit contact information for 3 Professional/Employment References. **
- Their full name
- Phone# and best time to reach them
- Their relationship to you (ie. current or former employer, teacher, etc.)
- Do not include casual friends, peer co-workers
- Do not include relatives.
** If contacted for an interview, you will need to bring a Resumé with you. If you’re unsure how to prepare one there are many examples available online. **
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 – $18.00 per hour